Thursday, June 7, 2007

Apple Crisp


8 lg. apples, peeled and sliced
1 t. cinnamon
1 c. brown sugar
1 c. white sugar
1 c. flour
1 egg
1/2 t. salt
1 t. baking powder
1/2 c. melted butter

Put apples in greased 13x9 inch pan. Mix cinnamon and brown sugar. Sprinkle half of mixture over apples. Combine granulated sugar, flour, egg, salt and baking powder until crumbly. Spread over apples. Top that with leftover cinnamon sugar mixture. Pour melted butter over top and bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until top is crisp. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

smilnsigh said...

Oh me, oh my, oh mercy!!! This is the first of your recipes, I've copied and printed out. I LOVE Crisps!!

And since our rhubarb is just beginning to come along, I'll be trying your Crisp recipe, with rhubarb first I think. I can figure out, how much rhubarb is needed. And there's already plenty of sugar. Brown sugar too. I love brown sugar in such!!!

Mmmmmmmm... I think I just gained a couple of pounds, reading it!!! ,-)

Mari-Nanci